Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 5.5 hp or 7.5 hp snowblower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
krilleater

Ariens 5.5 hp or 7.5 hp snowblower
Original Message   Sep 22, 2005 4:04 pm
I am about to purchase a new snowblower. I am choosing between the Ariens ST 5520 E 2 Stage Compact 5.5 HP Snow Blower ($600) and the Ariens ST 7524 E 2 Stage Compact 7.5 HP Snow Blower ($760). My understanding is that there are 2 advantages to the ST 7524: extra horsepower and its clears 4 inches wider. I have a gravel driveway that is about 100 ft long and two carwidths wide. It is pretty flat (although there is a slight dip at the road). I live in Danbury, Connecticut  which rarely has snows above one foot (although I think we had 2 last winter). Obviosly, I'd love to save the $160 but I'd hate to make a mistake by underbuying. I'd appreciate any advice.
Replies: 1 - 9 of 9View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 9 of 9View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42