Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Welcome to the snow thrower forum

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Moderator admin

Welcome to the snow thrower forum
Original Message   Jan 6, 2005 6:08 pm
We hope you like it!
Replies: 18 - 21 of 21Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Donald

Re: Welcome to the snow thrower forum
Reply #18   Sep 20, 2005 11:48 pm
admin wrote:
To access the new Snow Thrower Forum simply click on the "discussions" tab at the top of this page.

Enjoy!

I just joined this evening and have tried to find this new "Snow Blower" forum but it appears to be the OPE forum. Clicking on the "Discussions" tab gives me a listing  of the OPE forum discussions, including this thread. Also, if I go the the home page and select Snow Blowers under the Outdoor & Sports section, I get a screen that shows only the "Home" and "Reviews" tabs. There is no Discussion tab.  Am I doing something wrong? I certainly don't want to be posting in the wrong forum and getting folks upset...

I am looking at the Toro 828LXE snow blower and have some questions regarding it. Can someone tell me where I should post those questions?

Thanks,

Don - Minden, Nevada

griswwold

Reply #19   Sep 22, 2005 5:53 am
admin wrote:
We hope you like it!

I intend to buy a snowblower. How important is the chute, steel or hard plastic? Ed
Jonnewyork

Reply #20   Feb 12, 2006 11:07 am
Hi. I hope you're all having a nice day.

I'm not, and here's why:

I've spent the past 45 minuyes trying to start a Lawn Boy 320R

I squirt some starter fluid into the air intake of the carb, yank the cord, and it starts, then it runs for several seconds and dies.

I've been doing this for a while and I fear I'm going to run out of dtarter fluid.

There is a full tank of gas, the proper mix of oil, and the fuel is not clogged in the line going to the carb. I checked.

Moderator Denis

Reply #21   Feb 16, 2006 12:37 am
We are not going anywhere we are here to stay.

Bravo OPE

Replies: 18 - 21 of 21Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42