Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > jonsered chain saw

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
geoss

jonsered chain saw
Original Message   Aug 26, 2005 8:14 am
hi,

Nice to be back......just made big move from Canada back to the States, and have some power equipment that I don't need here.

I have an older(I used it very little) Jonsered 670 chain saw. very powerful and runs great. Just wonder if anyone can give me an idea of how much I could sell it for?

Thanks.

George

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Re: jonsered chain saw
Reply #1   Aug 26, 2005 6:10 pm
I'm wondering what prompted the move and what area you lived in.  One day I'd like to buy property up there.  What's your advice? 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

geoss

Reply #2   Aug 27, 2005 7:10 am
was north of Montreal.........beautiful place........offer has been accepted, but buyer is waiting till his house sells......If I could plunk my place down here near philly, it'd be worth 4x the price......anyway from here originally....back to help parent.....have a great day.........where you from/

George

AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #3   Sep 4, 2005 10:05 pm
Right in the middle near Gettysburg. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42