Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > any thoughts on the new lawn boy mowers?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Mang

any thoughts on the new lawn boy mowers?
Original Message   Aug 16, 2005 1:34 pm
    Lawn mower's,  I have recently installed a concrete mow strip around all of my yard.  My 25 year old snapper is a good old mower, BUT  the mow strip dosn't work as planned, I thought this was going to reduce the need for edging some.

Anywho,  I saw the new lawn-boy mower's have front wheels that are inset, which makes the deck stick out further, and this seems like it would allow me to get a closer cut around the edge of my yard, especially in the tight corners. 

My question at this point is, Are there any other mower's that have inset wheels besides the lawnboy's, that one can currently buy new?   Do you think this feature will even help?   If I did look into this mower further, I would have a choice of either a tecumseh or honda gvc motor?

I also just kind of want a new mower anyway, the snapper is so slow, very loud and makes my hands tingle for an hour after I've used it.  But it does mulch really well with that ninja mulching kit I put on it

I also like the color green, on a mower

I edited the the subject, because it was dumb.

This message was modified Aug 17, 2005 by Mang
Replies: 3 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Termy

Re: any thoughts on the new lawn boy mowers?
Reply #3   Aug 22, 2005 6:07 pm
I like to read those reviews...Can't wait

AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #4   Aug 22, 2005 7:43 pm
Great, thanks for letting us know what new piece you decided on. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #5   Aug 26, 2005 6:23 pm
That's a great review Mang.  Now we know that there's a foot operated lever making the handles easier for storage.  Did you happen to notice if any of the Toro's have this feature too? 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

Replies: 3 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42