Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ferris fast-vac?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Geno

51- love God 1st, then OPE

Ferris fast-vac?
Original Message   Aug 11, 2005 6:34 pm
hello all- a friend of mine recently bought a Ferris 1500 ztr mower. He wanted to look into buying the 'fast-vac' for this. one salesman ( the one who sold him the ferris) said it wasn't avaiable due to some kind of saftey requirement or something like that. this same salesman said they were the 'only' ferris dealer around.  He was later told about a dealer less than 8 miles away after the fact.   not sure who he talked to next..but that salesman said it would be $1500 dolars ( 48 inch ferris) now heres the kicker..$300 more to install. they told him there are 'no' installation instructions so they have to install!  when I look at the Ferris site- it appears they have been sold now for a couple years, and it states 'no tools required' .  don't understand the salemans response or motive here?  is he telling the truth?  this friend is about %5 ( not meant in a bad way)  mentally disabled.  I got to wonder if he is getting wrong info here?  thank you very much for any info here.    thanks and God Bless you all-  you are super bunch here.           Gene
This topic has no replies.
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42