Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Simplicity Equipment Sales Folks...

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Simplicity Equipment Sales Folks...
Original Message   Aug 3, 2005 7:40 pm
Hi...

Met two area sales people from Simplicity today... I was sittin' on a Simplicity lawn tractor at a dealer (no one there to help me... owner was out...)... they saw me... stopped and came over... had about 45 minute talk... tell & show...

All went well... one guy is the "whatever" over all the sales reps for New England...

Gave him this forum's site info... and gave him some insight on how folks come here for advice... and give advice... etc... sugested he... they visit here... and told how valuable Ariens (Paul K's) participation can be here...  people make buying decisions based on discussions here...

So... maybe... we'll see a Simplicity peroson here... ?

Dave...

Whether you think you can or you can't... you're right.
Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

Replies: 8 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Re: Simplicity Equipment Sales Folks...
Reply #8   Aug 4, 2005 11:50 am
Thank you Dave, they would be a nice addition to the forum.

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
MountainMan

Overpowered is Usually Adequate

Reply #9   Aug 4, 2005 1:17 pm
ramit wrote:
Feel funny walking around in shorts shopping for a snow blower.

I also shopped early, in the Heat.You get the best buys, and the most selection.

Im always amazed at the crowd looking for a GOOD DEAL on a Big snowbler the day before a blizzard in February.

Ariens 1128PRO- Honda Generator_ Husky 480-257 Jonsered 2050Turbo- Shindiawa T2500 SCAG Mower -little wonder blower-Sears track blower-Coleman Generator- Bombadier ATV-Stihl HS-45 Etc-Etc-Etc
ramit

Reply #10   Aug 4, 2005 1:35 pm
Had a business lunch meeting to attend to, just got back.
On the way there did some tire kicking at another OPE dealer in that town.
On the way back, hit my local trusted and talked to him some more.
To late , not waiting for the Simplicity folks to show up here...
I'll post the rest on the Toro vs Ariens thread.....
http://www.abbysguide.com/ope/discussions/16744-0-1.html

CarlsLawnCare

Reply #11   Aug 21, 2005 12:28 am
So any word on the rep? My local two places for Simplicity are darned slow. Ive been just requesting to SEE a 52"/23hp Citation or 61"/25hp Stallion in person before i actually buy one and theyve yet to get any in.  It seems many people dont get high end Simplicityes andgo with toros exmarks etc...  I would buy the 52" citation/23hp today for the 6k the dealer wants if the quoted 23hp big block briggs actually has the canister air filter.  In Simplicities web site pic, its the old 23hp vangaurd motor. Yet if you look up the "big block" series on Brigg's website. they show ONLY 25hp and higher models are "big block" designation, the aluminum motor.  AND they ALL show that they have round remote mounted canister air filters like other high end kawasakis etc.   Ive been waiting two months now.  Sooner or later im going to get possibly an Exmark, JD ztrak 757 60" or something.  It would be great to get someone on here that can answer some questions... I have NEVER seen an picture even online of a Citation or Stallion thats NOT from Simplicities website. :(

I do like their products though, my parents always had a OLD like late late 70s 3416H Tractor and then 1989 16hp briggs/48" deck mower/tractor which we racked up a good 1300+ hours on it with a 4+ acre lawn. 

I now have of my own a Simplicity 1280E 2005 snowblower and a 1380E 2006 snowblower which hasnt been used yet and a Pacer 1534 walk behind mower.  I ran the 1280e last winter in NJ with 18" + of snow one day for almost 12 hours, it sure hauls a$$ with a lot of snow

Simplicity Pacer 2005 34" 1534 Walk behind Mower, Simplicity 1280E 2005 12hp/32" and 1380E 2006 13hp/32" Snowblowers
Replies: 8 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42