Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Please Review Your OPE

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Termy

Please Review Your OPE
Original Message   May 28, 2005 10:29 pm
We all know that many of you have bought some new OPE. Please review your new OPE HERE

Replies: 11 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
OldToroOwner

Re: Please Review Your OPE
Reply #11   Jul 31, 2005 4:37 pm
Termy wrote:
Nice review on your generator Richie! Its nice to know that generators are much quiter these days! Don't want to wake up the neighbors. Nice review from you OldToroOwner also! I also own a Toro as you already know and I have been nothing but happy with it. Toro does not make bad equipment! And your right about what you said about these engines being quiter now days! ...Keep reviewing your OPE people...

Thanks, Termy. I'm really happy with the mower, and as you know from my name, I guess I'm sucker for Toros..LOL.

they really do make nice stuff though..as you already know!

Replies: 11 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42