Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > one more question- scag mower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Geno

51- love God 1st, then OPE

one more question- scag mower
Original Message   Jul 30, 2005 3:29 pm
hi- you folks are a lot of help and a good group here..and I thank you for sharing your info and tips that took time and experiance ( and cuts/ bruses) to learn.  I am in need of a schimatic or diagram of the lever/handle assembly up at the hand grips on my SW36 belt driven (12.5 hp) Scag mower.  all I got on mine is the hand grips and levers that engage the belts down by the wheels.  I am missing some kind of lever on each side to 'lock' the levers in up position to start.  also that bar that has levers that go down on grips from top side is missing ( I'm thinking that is a saftey bar that kills motor if let go of?) any help here appreciated. any leads on those parts needed appreciated too. other than the locking things by handles and 'one' front wheel..it's good to go.  this was a 'parts' machine I guess- why I don't know as it is in very decent shape for it's age.  is it that scag not a good mower?  know nothing about ZTR mowers, except we use a Great Dane at Church and it is been a good mower.     thanks for any info/ diagram          Gene
Replies: 4 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Geno

51- love God 1st, then OPE

Re: one more question- scag mower
Reply #4   Jul 31, 2005 7:26 am
thanks MM and others for your help. I'll stop at a dealer next week and see what all I need.          Gene
Replies: 4 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42