Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > electrical question on troy bilt tractor

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
lidhead

electrical question on troy bilt tractor
Original Message   Jul 16, 2005 10:37 am
i have owned my troybilt gtx 2446 garden tractor since march of 2003. my headlights have never worked and i have to recharge my battery every other time i mow. i do not think my electrical wiring harness is connected right. is there any way i can look up this up? i have a yellow and a black wire that are not connected to anything, i also have a green wire that comes out by the oil filter(oil sensor?) that is not connected to squat? any suggestions would be very helpful thanks denny from circleville ohio
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
spottedpony

Re: electrical question on troy bilt tractor
Reply #1   Jul 17, 2005 3:10 pm
if your owneres manual has a wiring schematic check that, or you will have to find a good shop manual that shows one.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42