Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Has MTD dropped Ryobi?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Has MTD dropped Ryobi?
Original Message   Jul 12, 2005 5:07 pm
I was looking to see if they still made my model 700r trimmer, but Ryobi isn't listed on MTD's site.  I got to pick up a heavier cutter for it soon. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

Replies: 15 - 22 of 22Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
itzbinnice

Re: Has MTD dropped Ryobi?
Reply #15   Jul 13, 2005 8:26 pm
buttlint wrote:
The guy at the beer store asked me if I wanted paper or plastic.

Don't look like plastic to me in dem dare hills, looks like the real McKoys to me.
buttlint

Reply #16   Jul 13, 2005 9:21 pm
I wonder if these could be the legendary "Beer Lactating Women of Milwaukee".
If so guys................we may have found Nervanna.
Highwind

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.

Reply #17   Jul 13, 2005 9:39 pm
I think the bags have definitely gone a long way towards allowing this site to keep its "G rating". Don't want any vulgar pictures on here. Nice job Lint.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.

buttlint

Reply #18   Jul 13, 2005 9:52 pm
Highwind wrote:
I think the bags have definitely gone a long way towards allowing this site to keep its "G rating". Don't want any vulgar pictures on here. Nice job Lint.

Thanks Windy.
If there is anything I can do too turn this site away from objectify women as mere sexual props and into  profitable commercial beer vending machines......then I know I am doing my job.
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #19   Jul 14, 2005 12:05 am
Good job lint, every forum needs a pro in Photoshop.  
So TTI now owns a lot of companies.  I wonder since they own Homelite wether they may assist in producing the L series John Deeres? 

We always aim to begin with winning names then help them grow stronger through increasing market share.

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

buttlint

Reply #20   Jul 14, 2005 8:38 am
AJace wrote:
Good job lint, every forum needs a pro in Photoshop.  
So TTI now owns a lot of companies.  I wonder since they own Homelite wether they may assist in producing the L series John Deeres? 

We always aim to begin with winning names then help them grow stronger through increasing market share.

It is getting harder everyday too figure out where too send warrenty claims.
It's like dealing with the ladies with bags over there heads....the only way you would know who is who is by the moles on thier arses.
It's all the same recycled crap as it was 3 years ago....they just switch paint colors and name tags and sell it as something new and improved.
There is an old saying in OPEland...."You can paint a turd green..but its still a turd."
Dantheman

Reply #21   Jul 14, 2005 9:06 am
The "Bag Ladies" look HOT!!! But that freakin' beer is an instant headach in a bottle....

I like my Ryobi trimmers. I buy refurb 4 cycles from Harbour Freight for around $100.00...I use and abuse them with all their attachments for 5 yrs or so and then I throw them away.  The one I have now blows a little oil...I'll just keep adding more until it dies. I bet if I use one just to trim grass instead of tilling my garden, clearing brush around deerstands and cutting shooting lanes in overgrown fields it will last me  more than 5 yrs.

Dan

buttlint

Reply #22   Jul 14, 2005 7:00 pm
Bill,
It's great that you have such brand loyalty too Ryobi.
And think about all of the others like yourself that will buy another Ryobi product because they were happy with thier old one and don't hang out at OPE websites.
They are going too walk into that big box...... stand proudly at the check out with their brand new grey and yellow Ryobi .......and walk out with a Homelite from TTI!
I find that funny in a sick kind of way. It's like thinking you are getting the babe in bag number one....and then being stuck with the toothless hag in bag number three. (Unless you happen too like toothless hags.)
Some pimps are smarter than others.......TTI is just a smart pimp.

Replies: 15 - 22 of 22Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42