Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Stihl Grass Trimmer

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
racingbuff

Stihl Grass Trimmer
Original Message   Jun 25, 2005 5:38 pm
I was shopping for a new gas trimmer and I have narrowed the search to a Stihl Model FS 45C with what they call "Easy 2 Start".  It seems to be a good unit and the dealer has been in business for years (not a big box store).  Unit is $169 which seems reasonable when compared to other gas trimmers.

I already have a Stihl leaf blower that works just fine.

Does anyone in the forum have experience with this or a similar model? 

This message was modified Jun 25, 2005 by racingbuff

Ariens 926DLE Snowblower; Scotts Lawn Tractor; Stihl Leaf  Blower; Poulan 18" Chainsaw, John Deere A105 Lawn Tractor
Replies: 7 - 7 of 7Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
racingbuff

Re: Stihl Grass Trimmer
Reply #7   Jul 10, 2005 10:17 am
Thanks everyone for your comments.  I purchased the Stihl 45C and it is a joy to use.  Starts real easy and boy does it chew up the weeds.  The bonus was a $20 rebate.

Ariens 926DLE Snowblower; Scotts Lawn Tractor; Stihl Leaf  Blower; Poulan 18" Chainsaw, John Deere A105 Lawn Tractor
Replies: 7 - 7 of 7Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42