Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Echo pb210e blower ??

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
TheKneebiter

Echo pb210e blower ??
Original Message   Jun 16, 2005 10:49 pm
My buddy has an echo pb210e blower. it was running great and then just died. he put on a brand new carb this spring and it was running top notch then in the middle of blowing it just died. . he asked me to check it out for him so i said ok. it is getting pleanty of gas. the spark is a blue small spark. i figured it was electronic so i started to take it apart looking for the culprit. i found it has a coil and a cdi module. the module is $93 and the coil is $63 i told my buddy and he said to keep it or junk it as he is going to purchase a new one. any tips on how to tell which one might be bad ? its not worth replacing both parts but if i can figure which one is bad it might be worth repairing. also any tips on where i can get the parts cheaper ? thanks

Replies: 1 - 23 of 23View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 23 of 23View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42