Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Dremel blade sharpener

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Captain

Dremel blade sharpener
Original Message   May 22, 2005 1:06 am
Does anyone use the Dremel Tool lawnmower blade sharpening attachment ?. I saw one at HD for around $ 9.00. Seems like it would work ok ,but may be slow. If anyone has any favorable opinions on it I may go get one. 
Replies: 8 - 8 of 8Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Captain

Re: Dremel blade sharpener
Reply #8   May 24, 2005 11:00 pm
Thanks for all the opinions. I think I will buy a small  4.5 inch hand grinder to use. I have a bench grinder that I have used before to sharpen my blades, but like some of you said it is hard keep a proper angle. That is the reason I wanted to maybe use a Dremel because it always keeps the correct angle. Is  there some type of attachment you can use with a hand grinder to keep the same angle ?. What grit grinding disc do most of you use ?.    
Replies: 8 - 8 of 8Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42