Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Toro 3650 problem

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
PWH1

Toro 3650 problem
Original Message   Dec 31, 2004 3:07 pm
My 3650 (2yrs old) runs fine for about 20 mins in fairly deep snow then it loses power and can only throw snow about 1 ft and will stall on 3-4 inchs of snow -gas is new, belt doesn't appear to slip, sparkplug ok. It's about -15C here so it is fairly cold. I've taken it inside to warm it up and after 1 hr inside it'll run great under load for a while then the whole scenario repeats itself.

Called dealer and he says carb is freezing up. Had a problem last yr with some type of overflow cup that needed to be inverted so carb wouldn't freeze up. Thought problem was fixed but this is ridiculous. If this is how this machine performs Toro should sell a hairdryer with each machine so you can thaw out the carb every 30min.

Anyone else experience this problem? The snow is pretty deep here for this machine -probably 1-2 ft especially in drifts but I expect this machine to be able to handle it without much problem.

Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42