Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Lawn Striper

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Smitty

"He who dies with the most toys/tools wins!"

Lawn Striper
Original Message   May 8, 2005 11:16 am
Has anyone out there purchased/used one of these?  I bought one a few years ago and it did what it was promised to but the mounting hardware didn't last more than one season. I am trying to get replacement hardware (via the net where I purchased it) but I am not getting too fast a response. Just curious if anyone out there uses one and if they did any modifying to get the mounting hardware to not fall apart.

Ariens 824 Sno Thro, Toro 18" Gas Trimmer, Craftsman 3.5 HP 9" Edger/Trimmer, Echo SRM230 Trimmer/Brush Cutter, Toro 21" Recycler II Mower, Craftsman 8.5 HP Chipper/Shredder, Craftsman 25cc GAs Blower/Vac, Husky Y1000 Air Compressor, Homelite EZ ChainSaw, Husky Chain Saw
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: Lawn Striper
Reply #1   May 8, 2005 11:35 am
One season's use isn't just the bomb is it.

Who was it that made their own? I can remember the pictures and everything but their name?
Smitty

"He who dies with the most toys/tools wins!"

Reply #2   May 8, 2005 11:44 am
The Lawn Striper sold by Reel Mowers Etc., but i believe the manufacturer is Inventek or something like that. Reel Mowers has their own web page.

Ariens 824 Sno Thro, Toro 18" Gas Trimmer, Craftsman 3.5 HP 9" Edger/Trimmer, Echo SRM230 Trimmer/Brush Cutter, Toro 21" Recycler II Mower, Craftsman 8.5 HP Chipper/Shredder, Craftsman 25cc GAs Blower/Vac, Husky Y1000 Air Compressor, Homelite EZ ChainSaw, Husky Chain Saw
Marshall

Reply #3   May 8, 2005 11:45 am
This is the one I am remembering. Same could be done for a walk behind. It was Mopauly.

Termy

Reply #4   May 8, 2005 12:11 pm
Marshall, I did not know you owned a Toro? Nice looking property too!

Marshall

Reply #5   May 8, 2005 12:27 pm
Termy, re-read my post, it's MoPauly's.
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42