Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > BCS 2-wheel tractor...

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

BCS 2-wheel tractor...
Original Message   Apr 22, 2005 6:35 pm
HI...

Snowblower is off... rototiller was on... gardens tilled...

Now the chipper shredder is on... used twice... 2-3 hours... works well... yard debris to compost !

Dave...

Whether you think you can or you can't... you're right.
Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

Replies: 12 - 13 of 13Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vangellis

Dream more easy in the chair that really fits you.

Re: BCS 2-wheel tractor...
Reply #12   Apr 24, 2005 4:35 pm
I ran across this ad from a local ad magazine called the Papershop while checking out their site this morning. You'll notice that the phone number is blanked out. Thats so you still have to buy it on the newsstands when it comes out every week. So I guess some are sold used, but rare to see them.

BCS PROFESSIONAL SERIES ROTOTILLER SYSTEM, rear tine, snowblower attachment, garage kept, well maintained, pd. $3700., sell $1700. +(OWEGO, NY) ###-###-####

If this floats someones boat, I have the hardcopy with the PH #.

Kevin

This message was modified Apr 24, 2005 by Vangellis

Simplicity Conquest
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Re: BCS 2-wheel tractor...
Reply #13   Apr 24, 2005 5:24 pm
BCS pictures...

Grader blade on edge... leaning on a vintage cement mixer (still in use and in the family since 1953 ! )... snowblower attachment (partial shot)  to left... oh yeah... $10 tag-sale wheelbarrow ! Metal ironing borad for welding...

Chipper / shredder mounted on tractor...

Foreground to back...

Craftsman mower...   BCS rototiller attachment...   BCS snowbloer attachment... attachments take less and cost less than dedicated machines...

Did photos quick... not very good... loaded software on PC... just glad I got 'em online here !

Dave...

This message was modified Apr 24, 2005 by Dave___in___CT

Whether you think you can or you can't... you're right.
Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

Replies: 12 - 13 of 13Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42