Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > head

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
cminds

head
Original Message   Apr 11, 2005 10:57 pm
 I am looking for a head for a K361s kohler engine, preferrably one that is complete. Used or brand new would be fine. If there are salvage yards please let me know. This engine is on  GT18 Ariens tractor w/loader and need to get it running again. Thanks
Replies: 12 - 13 of 13Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
cminds

Re: head
Reply #12   Apr 21, 2005 12:17 am
sorry i haven't replyed sooner, but  i found a kohler dealer where i live and he has been in contact with the company and he is trying to get prices for me. They have either the bare head or a complete head. I appreciate the help,though.
pecanmanwill

got a dog named Devon and a cat named Scooter and a She cat named Fluffy

Re: head
Reply #13   Apr 21, 2005 6:53 am
cminds---I hope he comes  thru for you and you can get your engine going.  May God bless you in the effort and we will converse later---Will

Will--sometimes called pecanmanwill
Replies: 12 - 13 of 13Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42