Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > this ope needs lead to a repair(motorcycle)site?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Geno

51- love God 1st, then OPE

this ope needs lead to a repair(motorcycle)site?
Original Message   Apr 16, 2005 9:10 pm
hi- not posting help needed here for a motorcycle..just wondering if anyone here can lead me to a motorcycle repair forum? I respect and appreciate this site and all who reguarly post info here- we all got our hands full keeping mowers/blowers/ and the like running. just looking for a site to post (motorcycle) problem.  thanks and happy mowing-     p.s. all stay safe this summer and 'think' so the 'un-thinkable' doesn't happen.     Gene
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: this ope needs lead to a repair(motorcycle)site?
Reply #1   Apr 17, 2005 12:39 am
Geno,

We very well may have a bike forum at some point but unfortunately we don't as of yet. What kind of bike do you have? There are forums for about any type of bike there is. I suggest doing a google search for your kind of bike. Something like, "Honda Magna Forum" or Yamaha V-Max Forum", for example. About any site like that will have people that can answer repair questions suited the very bike you have.

Here's a few examples forums.........

Magna Riders Forum

Triumph Forum
Cajunblu

Laissez les bon temps rouler!

Reply #2   Apr 17, 2005 8:27 am
Geno wrote:
hi- not posting help needed here for a motorcycle..just wondering if anyone here can lead me to a motorcycle repair forum? I respect and appreciate this site and all who reguarly post info here- we all got our hands full keeping mowers/blowers/ and the like running. just looking for a site to post (motorcycle) problem.  thanks and happy mowing-     p.s. all stay safe this summer and 'think' so the 'un-thinkable' doesn't happen.     Gene

Hey Geno;

Heres a few links I hope will help....You might have to copy and paste the links, since we changed forums I just can't get the hang of how to post links but will keep trying...

http://totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/index.php

http://motorcycles.proboards30.com/

http://forums.about.com/ab-motorcycles

http://www.unitedbikers.com/forum/default.asp

Good Luck.....Robert

Craftsman 888531 9/28 Easy Steer.

"My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles,
and the letters get in the wrong places"

Termy

Reply #3   Apr 17, 2005 1:17 pm
Also, do not forget that the doityourself community forum is made up of many forums to get advice on including motercycles! Please copy and paste the link bellow into your browser address bar.

www.doityourself.com

Geno

51- love God 1st, then OPE

Reply #4   Apr 17, 2005 3:45 pm
thanks all- did find a site directly related to my bike..will also use the other advice and sites.  thanks again       Gene  p.s. just a old 1978 KZ 650 - $200  /price of gas might put this old man back on a bike? (sounds like a good excuse to me!)   
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #5   Apr 17, 2005 8:54 pm
Geno,

A buddy of mine in college back in 77 had KZ 650. I'll never forget because he could 2cd gear wheelie that thing as long as wanted to. Pretty quick bike for back then, heck pretty quick bike anyway.
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42