Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Thoughts on the Cub Commercial line

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Thoughts on the Cub Commercial line
Original Message   Apr 15, 2005 12:55 am
I was recently looking at the Cub Commercial line, and thought to myself, "Is this another wolf in sheeps clothing"?  Are they really better than the rest of the MTD Line?  What are your ideas? 
This message was modified Apr 15, 2005 by AJace

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: Thoughts on the Cub Commercial line
Reply #1   Apr 15, 2005 11:51 am
AJace,

Yes, I think they are much better made than the standard MTD fare. There's a lot of other commercial equipment that I would buy before I bought the Cubs though. What makes you think they are not?
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Re: Thoughts on the Cub Commercial line
Reply #2   Apr 15, 2005 2:04 pm
I don't have easy access to a spec sheet, so I didn't know what to think.  The deck isn't like a 7 guage Ariens.  Does any anyone know if all the decks are 10 guage on the Cubs?  The floor is made of galvenized steel which looks cool.  Other than that I think I'll stick with the orange Ariens line or a Graveley lineup, but if a dealer was out I might get the Cub.    

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42