Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > 25 yr old snapper. Mulch?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Mang

25 yr old snapper. Mulch?
Original Message   Apr 7, 2005 2:56 pm
well I got the old snapper running yesterday, all it took was new oil, spark plug and air filter, and it started on the 3 pull,  this thing hasn't been run in years.

so that's good news,  my whole plan with this mower was to put on the ninja mulching kit, but the dealer told me that it won't mulch because it only has a 5 horse engine.

is this true?  I allready bought the mulching kit on ebay 15.00 bucks.  If this is true what can I do to make it work if anything?

Mang

Replies: 10 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Mang

Re: 25 yr old snapper. Mulch?
Reply #10   Apr 8, 2005 3:41 pm
you might be right, that dealer was a huge dirt bag!  I knew I would never go back after seeing the place and speaking with him for just a few minutes.
snowshoveler

tides in dirts out surfs up

Re: 25 yr old snapper. Mulch?
Reply #11   Apr 8, 2005 7:18 pm
we have brand new snappers with 5 horse briggs and they come with a ninja blade. should be no prob.

later chris

craftsman 10/28 snowblower with tracks   husky 372xpg chainsaw   sachs dolmar bc212 bushsaw   mondo trimmer   monster tractor with trailer    cheep wheelbarro and couple shovels and a partridge in a pear tree 
Replies: 10 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42