Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Wet ~ Heavy ~ Snow

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
TheBuck101

Shoot them STRIGHT

Wet ~ Heavy ~ Snow
Original Message   Apr 3, 2005 8:08 am
Wet ~ Heavy ~ Snow

We just got about 5" of Heavy wet snow thaT WOULD SNAP A SHOVEL IN 1/2. 

MY 9-26 DLE Pro Took it like a MAN, This thing toosed snow about 20' like it was nothing.

Were getting more as I write so I get to have more fun & most likely my last BLAST for the year.  

But you never know up here in WNY. We can get snow In Buffalo in May  If we PISS OFF MOTHER NATURE.     

The Buck

Semi Pro Archer

Hunting

Golfing

X -Inboard Hydroplane Driver

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
mrmom

Re: Wet ~ Heavy ~ Snow
Reply #1   Apr 3, 2005 8:58 am
Nothing but rain and wind here for us in Joisey.

So have been down in the basement playing with my sons IPE..... Nintendo Gamecube. Boy, Mario Kart sure is addicting. Not to mention the fact that my six year old is kicking my behind.

ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #2   Apr 3, 2005 11:54 am
Throwing wet heavy snow 20' is very impressive.  Shows what the machine is truely made of.

If all the rain we had the past two days was snow I'd be crawling out my second story windows to get to the drive lol....

Glad to hear you are liking that machine.  That one is my personal favorite of the offerings this year.

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
Vangellis

Dream more easy in the chair that really fits you.

Reply #3   Apr 3, 2005 7:20 pm
mrmom wrote:
Nothing but rain and wind here for us in Joisey.

So have been down in the basement playing with my sons IPE..... Nintendo Gamecube. Boy, Mario Kart sure is addicting. Not to mention the fact that my six year old is kicking my behind.

Wow, that brings back memories. Although it was the older Nintendo system, same results. Dad got his butt kicked
in Mario Kart. I could do better with Madden 95, but rarely won on that either. Come to think of it, that was during my MR. Mom era. Good experience being there for the boys, but when the time was right it was nice to get back to work. Like they say, enjoy them while they're young. They do grow up fast.

Kevin

Simplicity Conquest
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42