Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Riding mower help...

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Riding mower help...
Original Message   Mar 30, 2005 7:06 pm
Hey guys, My best friends wife called me today, and she wants to get my buddy a used riding mower for his B-day in May. They have about a 1/4 of an acre, nice brand new house with St. Augustine grass. She pretty much just dumped the whole plan in my lap! The first   mower that poped in my head was a RER Snapper. I told her that my opinion you cant get a better cut and quality for a yard that small than you could with one of them. I also thought about a rer Toro, I not to up to date with the Toros though.  She only wants to pay around 500 maybe a 600.00.  Do you guys think I could get him a nice mower for that?  I only got a month and of course I want to get them the best for the money.   Thanks MIke                                            ( He told her if he ever got a rider he wanted Rear engine)

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
Replies: 5 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
max427

Re: Riding mower help...
Reply #5   Apr 2, 2005 2:48 pm
This message was modified Apr 19, 2005 by max427
Replies: 5 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42