Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Northeast PA tractor show May 21-22, 2005

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
bontaiJoe

If it's free, it's for me!

Northeast PA tractor show May 21-22, 2005
Original Message   Mar 29, 2005 12:36 pm
This is a show that I go to every year in Jacktown, PA. They have a steam engine building (nice place to get warm for the winter shows), good food, live entertainment, antique tractor pulls, a flea market, and lots of displays. Admission is free and so is parking! I usually plan on spending 4 or more hours there. They have 4 shows every year. Here is a link to their schedule:

http://jacktown.com/schedule.asp

This message was modified Mar 29, 2005 by a moderator

"Man's mind stretched to a new idea, never goes back to its original dimension." -Oliver Wendell Holmes
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
robmints

Re: Northeast PA tractor show May 21-22, 2005
Reply #1   Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Joe, What about the show near Strasburg? Do they still have it?
bontaiJoe

Reply #2   Mar 30, 2005 12:15 pm
I found a schedule for Buck Motorsports park with a whole summer's worth of events ranging from monster truck pulls, modified tractor pulls, mud racing, demo derbies, and more at this address:

http://www.buckmotorsports.com/schedule.html

"Man's mind stretched to a new idea, never goes back to its original dimension." -Oliver Wendell Holmes
bontaiJoe

Reply #3   Mar 30, 2005 2:12 pm
I should have mentioned that because of the suburban nature of the area and the fact that there is a Deere dealer VERY close to the Jacktown show, there is usually several used lawn and garden tractors for sale at the flea market part of the show.

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42