Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Happy Holiday Weekend

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Happy Holiday Weekend
Original Message   Mar 25, 2005 9:02 am
Hey everyone just wanted to wish everyone a happy hoilday weekend. ......  Try not to mow over the easter eggs!!!!!

later Mike

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
Replies: 3 - 12 of 12Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Dave

Craftsman 88799

Re: Happy Holiday Weekend
Reply #3   Mar 26, 2005 12:48 am
Have a good Easter weekend everyone. My boss asked me to work, but I said NO WAY!!  I have family visiting, and I have my priorities. Heck, I think I'll throw some brats on the grill. Saturday looks like a good day for a cook out, a nice warm 40 degrees
Majorxlr8n

Reply #4   Mar 26, 2005 7:15 am
May you all enjoy a most safe & joyous Easter!

Marty

ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #5   Mar 26, 2005 10:38 am
Thanks Mike,

Unfortunately I am working.....

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #6   Mar 26, 2005 9:43 pm
I will enjoy some nice chocolate covered homemade easter eggs.  Happy Easter!!   

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

Reply #7   Mar 27, 2005 6:52 am
Hope you all had a good holiday weekend and that the Easter Bunny found you all.

Sherri

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?
mrmom

Reply #8   Mar 27, 2005 7:28 am
Thanks for the Easter greetings.

No mowing over easter eggs here as the neighborhood kids find them like hound dogs.

Peace.

Highwind

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.

Reply #9   Mar 27, 2005 8:19 pm
Happy Easter to all.

The Easter Bunny found me all right. Now we are having rabbit stew for dinner tomorrow.

Now what should I tell the kids they are eating? Don't think they want to know it is the Easter Bunny.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.

mrmom

Reply #10   Mar 28, 2005 8:56 am
Highwing...... YOU BAD!!!!

Does it taste like chicken?

bontaiJoe

If it's free, it's for me!

Reply #11   Mar 28, 2005 2:01 pm
My Easter was very nice. Got to spend it with family and friends and do a little tractor hunting as well. My brother's in-laws have (4) old Cub Cadet tractors for sale out in back of the barn. So while the women folk were doing their thing, we men folk went looking at the tractors. The tractors had all seen better days, but the engines all ran. Unfortunately, the owner want's absolute top dollar for all of them, and considering that they have been stored outside for many years with not even a tarp, he isn't gonna get his price (at least from me). But it was a break from the women at the bridal shower that was going on for my niece.

"Man's mind stretched to a new idea, never goes back to its original dimension." -Oliver Wendell Holmes
Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Reply #12   Mar 28, 2005 7:41 pm
Happy Belated Easter to all! 

Paula

P.S.  Yeah Highwind....does she ... umm...it ...  taste like chicken? 

Replies: 3 - 12 of 12Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42