Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > xydcxrwjj-----formerly -----Will

Community Discussions

Search For:
xydcxrwjj

CAT,S NAME IS SCOOTER
SHE CAT,S NAME IF FLUFFY

xydcxrwjj-----formerly -----Will
Original Message   Dec 23, 2004 2:28 pm
Just wanted to let all of you know---I accidently found out I could use my old forum User name and password. Gets you in real easy. Good to be able to read and answer some posts. Folks, justwanted to tell you it is cold down here in the deep south---was 29 degrees at 12 Noon. We are not used to this. More on the way. One of these days I will find outhow to change my user name from xydcxrwjj back over to Will. Don,t want to foul it up today however. Wish all a Merry Christmas---and may all realize what the season is all about---and may you and your family be watched over from above now and always Will

WILL
Replies: 7 - 16 of 16Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
xydcxrwjj

CAT,S NAME IS SCOOTER
SHE CAT,S NAME IF FLUFFY

Re: xydcxrwjj-----formerly -----Will
Reply #7   Dec 23, 2004 6:38 pm
Marshall---I opened my account as it showed on top of my screen and it shows me registered as Howard Williams but it did not show a password. This xydcrwjj, with the password of Will clicks me in very near instantly. Try to figure what I must do to change everything to Will. I am so tickled to be on the forum I am just going to coast in my success for awhile. Your friend--Will

WILL
robmints

Reply #8   Dec 23, 2004 8:22 pm
xydcxrwjj,

If that's not the craziest thing. Sometimes you just need to go with what works. I must say, xydcxrwjj brings a smile to my face every time I see it. All I can think about is what you went through to gather here with us. Merry Christmas Will. Thanks for the blessing, and may the lord be with you. Christmas makes me think about love and faith. They are both unconditional and with all your heart, they will both be there for you, and you are always there for them.

Majorxlr8n

Reply #9   Dec 23, 2004 8:57 pm
GREAT to see you on here Will, Frank, and others that endured the fuss to get going. Merry Christmas to all of you & yours - may you be blessed!

Marty

Blue9R

Reply #10   Dec 23, 2004 9:16 pm
Hi,

Anybody home?

It's the former Blue99, now making a debut as Blue9R after a nip & tuck and a little lipo-suction.

After about 1/2 an hour, I finally figured out how to make a post. I could see myself logged in at the hair loss discussion group, but evidently was not logged in here.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #11   Dec 23, 2004 9:26 pm
Hey Blue,

Welcome aboard!

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
Blue9R

Reply #12   Dec 23, 2004 9:30 pm
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the Welcome! This is quite a change & will take awhile to warmup to.

In the meantime, we have some OPE topics to discuss!

Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #13   Dec 23, 2004 10:15 pm
Heck, I'm just thankful you're here Will! You could be logged in as Brittany Spears and I would still be glad to see you!

How about that, Blue, you made it too, welcome!

Well isn't this a blessed day! Now to try to get OT here whenever he gets back on WTB.

xydcxrwjj

CAT,S NAME IS SCOOTER
SHE CAT,S NAME IF FLUFFY

Reply #14   Dec 24, 2004 6:51 am
Thanks to all of your kind words and encouraging me to finally get n this forum. You are a great bunch of people. This Christmas Eve morning it is 23 degrees in the deep south---Wish I was tough as Frank ( shirt sleeve weather he stated) Again, may this Christmas be good to you all and may we appreciate the blessing from the the Almighty God, and may we remember the true Christmas Story. Your friend--Will

WILL
faithfulFrank

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
to gain what he cannot lose....

Reply #15   Dec 24, 2004 8:36 am
Will,
I must admit that I was exagerating a bit about the shirts and tee shirt......but whenever it is above freezing here we rejoice.
My wife has a harder time with the long cold winters here then I, but you do get tired of the salt on your cars eating rustholes in them, scraping ice off windshields, starting the car 15 minutes before going anywhere, etc,etc.
In a month from now i'll be taking my wife on a Carribean cruise.....almost a medical nessessity to give her a break from the cold to keep her in good spirits.
It is currently 17 degrees here and that will be our high today, tomorrow it will be around 8 degrees and a bit of snow.
May all here have a blessed and safe Christmas.

Frank D.

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
field70

Reply #16   Dec 25, 2004 9:24 pm
hi Will...Glad you made it.

"to error is human, to forgive is canine".
Replies: 7 - 16 of 16Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42