Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Jacko Preparing for Court...

Community Discussions

Search For:
Majorxlr8n

Jacko Preparing for Court...
Original Message   Mar 12, 2005 4:18 am

AND

Guess he didn't use enough adhesive...

Marty

This message was modified Mar 12, 2005 by Majorxlr8n

Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Re: Jacko Preparing for Court...
Reply #1   Mar 12, 2005 10:47 am
For the serious MJ fans, they will be coming out with a Mr. Potato Head type doll.....all parts interchangeable, with female and male versions of each part.  And, if you hurry and order quickly, you will get the Joan Crawford outfit and accessories thrown in for free! 

Paula

Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #2   Mar 12, 2005 11:36 am
Since he likes boys, I say stick him in prison and let them play!
Highwind

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.

Reply #3   Mar 12, 2005 3:47 pm
Paula wrote:
For the serious MJ fans, they will be coming out with a Mr. Potato Head type doll.....all parts interchangeable, with female and male versions of each part.  And, if you hurry and order quickly, you will get the Joan Crawford outfit and accessories thrown in for free! 

Paula

Paula,

I bet there is less plastic in the Mr Potato Head Jacko,  than in the real, phoney mccoy.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.

Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Reply #4   Mar 12, 2005 4:07 pm
Highwind

Either that or more bondo than a demolition derby car...

Hey...that would make a great Easter contest for the kids...How many eggs of silly putty does it take to fill Jackos face? 

And the prize, you ask?  Well...of course....a week long stay at Neverland...and your very own psychiatrist for life!   

(Twisted...I know...)

Paula

P.S. Marshal.....give inmates a little more credit than that.....a Joan Crawford crossed with Pee Wee Herman is probably more than they could handle either...

This message was modified Mar 12, 2005 by Paula
Termy

Reply #5   Mar 16, 2005 4:54 pm
Jackson does not get anything but bad remarks from me. Let me explain...

He used to be a good singer and people loved him. Then he decided to turn on his black harritege and make himself white. He changed his whole image, for what?

Then he started going to bed with preteen boys and nobody ever knew about it untill a certain point. That F'n SOB!!! He went to court over it and won the case because he paied the court over with his ton loads of money!

Now Jackson has done it again, he never learned cause he never had to go to jail. He is F'n sleeping and molesting preteen boys. He pays off the parents to keep there boy there and threatens them aswell if they ever told anyone! Now jackson is in court again. I hope that this time that SOB looses and bigtime! I want him in prison for the rest of his life.

Oh ya did I forget to mentioned that Jackson has now F-up these little boys lifes forever? Now they are going to have to take counsling so that they don't take there own lives because they feel like they are worthless and why did they let this happene to them! I hope he rots in hell where he belongs!

PS: He will be judged...God will be the one to do it...

Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42