Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Truckers & Blondes

Community Discussions

Search For:
MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

Truckers & Blondes
Original Message   Feb 16, 2005 10:47 am

No insults to blondes intended.

TRUCKERS & BLONDES
As a trucker stops for a red light, a Blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door.
The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load."

The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door.
Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"

Shaking his head the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street. At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door.

The trucker lowers the window. Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"
When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light. When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde.

He knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says? "Hi, my name is Kevin, it's winter in Canada and I'm driving the SANDING TRUCK!!!!!!

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: Truckers & Blondes
Reply #1   Feb 16, 2005 8:29 pm
That's pretty blonde! 
ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #2   Feb 17, 2005 9:53 pm
LOL...

I've met her LOL......

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
18Degrees

Reply #3   Feb 21, 2005 6:09 pm
Why was the blonde staring at the frozen orange juice contianer at the supermarket?..........................

18 Degree driveway - 928 Honda track drive - Fertilizer spreader for dispensing salt
18Degrees

Reply #4   Feb 21, 2005 6:10 pm
................................because the contianer said   - "concentrate"                                                       

18 Degree driveway - 928 Honda track drive - Fertilizer spreader for dispensing salt
18Degrees

Reply #5   Feb 21, 2005 6:12 pm
BlondeStar® -always on, because you're always blonde.

Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42