Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Chris S please review...

Community Discussions

Search For:
Termy

Chris S please review...
Original Message   Jan 27, 2005 9:45 pm
ChrisS, you moved a thread of mine in here to the outdoor power equipment forum, but where is it? I looked on the first two pages and do not see it. Am I going blind?

You moved this bellow
http://www.abbysguide.com/community/discussions/5106-0-1.html
This message was modified Jan 27, 2005 by Termy

Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
boblloyd

"Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.

Re: Chris S please review...
Reply #1   Jan 27, 2005 11:13 pm
Maybe we're both going blind but I've notice threads that seem to come and go too.  For example in this community chat forum I can see this post 5138-0-1 or snowshoveler's "argh not happy with computer" 5123-0-1 but I can't see both listed at the same time.  As I login logout or switch forums I can get into a mode where I can see one or the other but not both.   I know snowshovelers thread was moved from OPE.  Is there a bug when threads are moved?    -Bob
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #2   Jan 28, 2005 12:03 am
Bob, wish I knew?

I found the thread Termy was speaking of, when Chris moved it, it ended up going strait to the third page of the OPE forum for some reason. I moved one myself about a week ago that never has shown back up, it disappeared for good.

But, as with any good infrequent problem, when I move posts to test it, it never screws up. I've pointed this out to Peter, he's looking into it.

New forum, probably something in some code string somewhere that just hasn't been found yet?

BTW, do you still have the best snowblower PIC of any Craftsman on your hard drive? If so post it on the OPE board and do a review as well. 
This message was modified Jan 28, 2005 by Marshall
ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #3   Jan 28, 2005 12:05 pm
Perhaps there is a bug?  Chris I responded on the OPE forum.  Maybe it sorts by date? 

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
boblloyd

"Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.

Reply #4   Jan 28, 2005 11:42 pm
Marshall wrote:
BTW, do you still have the best snowblower PIC of any Craftsman on your hard drive? If so post it on the OPE board and do a review as well. 

Marshall,  Yes I still have that picture    but I'm not sure It would be worth doing a review of the 88775 as it's discontinued.  Sears made a somewhat similar but stripped down version this year.  If you think it's worthwhile I'll post a review though.    - Bob

Termy

Reply #5   Jan 28, 2005 11:45 pm
boblloyd wrote:
Marshall,  Yes I still have that picture    but I'm not sure It would be worth doing a review of the 88775 as it's discontinued.  Sears made a somewhat similar but stripped down version this year.  If you think it's worthwhile I'll post a review though.    - Bob

It does not matter. Reviews are not just made because they are selling them, there also for us people to see them and see how you liked them. I love to review things. So, go ahead and review that wonderful looking machine!

Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42