Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Stupid Auto/Motorcycle Happenings...

Community Discussions

Search For:
Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Stupid Auto/Motorcycle Happenings...
Original Message   Jan 16, 2005 1:48 pm
We used to have a little Honda 100cc motorcycle that we would drive around the land (had 7 acres) like a little mini race track....

So, one day, I am in the front yard with it (mom was so tolerant...allowed us to turn her front yard into part of our race track) and my older brother decides he's going to 'test" me to see if I know how to stop fast....so as I am driving by the horse shed (just a little old fieldstone barn) with a couple of trees in front of it, he decides to jump out in front of me.....well, I panicked and instead of hitting the brakes, I hit the gas ....luckily I had enough presence of mind to at least turn the wheel and wound up almost driving up one of those trees....

I was madder than a wet hen.....he's lucky, considering the amount of adrenelin going through me after having the crap scared out of me, that I didn't chase him down with that cycle and leave tire tracks in his forehead or his behind.....

Paula

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: Stupid Auto/Motorcycle Happenings...
Reply #1   Jan 16, 2005 2:04 pm
Paula, Hahahahaha!

I can only laugh becuase my very first experienc on a mini bike went close to that. I got on, gave it throttle and froze with it wide open. I was heading toward a 20 ft drop and a tree jumped out and stopped me, thankfully!  I went on to race though in a few more years so no harm done except to my pride.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42