Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Zone Alarm Firewall...Don't Have IT? Get It

Community Discussions

Search For:
Termy

Zone Alarm Firewall...Don't Have IT? Get It
Original Message   Aug 7, 2005 4:16 pm
I am not sure how many of you heard and or are using Zone Alarm as your personal or business machine firewall but, I have allways believed that it is the best! Just recently another update was available for this program. The update incorperated a built in spyware scanner/remover along with several security fixes. I wanted to let everybody know about this because in our generation of today, almost everyone has a computer and is connected to the internet and with all these hackers and people making viruses, we can't be too careful! To download and buy the firewall if you don't have it, please click here If you already own Zone Alarm and want the update, all you have to do is let the Zone Alarm program to automaticly update

Replies: 3 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
hoovergroover

Re: Zone Alarm Firewall...Don't Have IT? Get It
Reply #3   Aug 1, 2008 12:36 pm
Termy wrote:
I am not sure how many of you heard and or are using Zone Alarm as your personal or business machine firewall but, I have allways believed that it is the best! Just recently another update was available for this program. The update incorperated a built in spyware scanner/remover along with several security fixes. I wanted to let everybody know about this because in our generation of today, almost everyone has a computer and is connected to the internet and with all these hackers and people making viruses, we can't be too careful! To download and buy the firewall if you don't have it, please click here If you already own Zone Alarm and want the update, all you have to do is let the Zone Alarm program to automaticly update

Your right great firewall.. But I find that to many people block some really important stuff just because they do not know what they are looking at.. Next thing ya know java's not updating.. IE's not automatic updating, vpn is blocked, or you run into the triple condom issue with Norton/Mcafee Inet Security Suite, MS Firewall and Zone Alarm all running at the same time fighting tooth and nail with each other.. I like Spybot with the "tea timer" running.. yea I know it's not a firewall, but no system changes occur unless I approve...

Replies: 3 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42