Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Since this is an EOE forum....

Community Discussions

Search For:
Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Since this is an EOE forum....
Original Message   Jun 24, 2005 10:40 pm
I think we female forum members should have an opportunity at guessing and/or rating our members and/or moderators....

Curtain #1                                                                                                                                                  Curtain #2                                                      

Curtain #3                                                                                                                                                                                                              

All right ladies.....I know these pictures are certainly distracting and/or nauseating....but lets put our mind to the task of fitting belly buttons to our forum members and/or moderators.....

This message was modified Jun 24, 2005 by Paula
Replies: 2 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Re: Since this is an EOE forum....
Reply #2   Jun 24, 2005 11:53 pm
Gee, I'm not sure who those would fit.  It kinda looks like Chris upstairs, then Rob downstairs?  He did say he had a belly for pushing things. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

Highwind

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.

Reply #3   Jun 25, 2005 12:11 am
You call them beer guts?

If you want a beer gut, you first have to drink real beer with alkyhol in it, not diet beers.  The result of which will be a Molson muscle that'll have the women just a snuggling up to you like some big ole teddy bear.

Here is my picture so you gals don't have to guess which one of Paula's fine postings most resembles me.

Now Paula and Sherri, please control your enthusiasm and emotions. I would like to sleep in tomorrow, so please don't come knocking at my door until after 11 am.

BTW, this smiley     is not an emtional response indicating smiley, Paula.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.

Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #4   Jun 25, 2005 12:27 am
OK ok ok, I give in. I'm #3, the one the great looking man boobs. 
Paula

Reply #5   Jun 25, 2005 3:37 am
Hey FullofWind

When are you due buddy?  Did the doc say if they are trips or quads you're carrying ?  ...

Gees Marshall

I've heard of women getting implants to try and get that look...

Paula

Paula

Reply #6   Jun 25, 2005 3:48 am
MTX20HZ wrote:
I think im going to dig my eyes out with a spoon....

Sorry...should've posted a warning "This post contains violently nauseating and graphic graphics....what you are about to see is not for the faint of heart or for anyone with even halfway decent vision."

Might I suggest a Braille keyboard? 

MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

Reply #7   Jun 25, 2005 6:39 am
Boy there's a whole lot of guys in each of those pics to want to make the strongest willed woman want too...

Highwind, the from the pic you posted I'd say that you a close encounter with the elephant that you posted in the 'guess the women' thread.  How was the...well you know?

I try to picture the guys here as the customers I have dealt with through the day.

Yesterday one of you would have baboon that and asked me if I could find any better clothes to put on - I was wearing comfy Levi's and a t-shirt, perfectly acceptable, not reveiling (which was his problem) but easy to work in and launder another would have been the guy that came in and talked 'til everyone else was blue in the face, seems the last lightening storm ended up 'killing' acouple of his horses.  (They got spooked and ran in front of a speeding dump truck.) and another would have been the guy that wanted like 900 feet of trimmer twine to use, when asked what size machine, he said he was going to get the twine and then think about a machine.

But seriously, let me have my crazy dreams...that every guy here looks just like my honey...

Sherri

Paula

Reply #8   Jun 25, 2005 7:28 am
MissSnowshoveler wrote:
Boy there's a whole lot of guys in each of those pics to want to make the strongest willed woman want too...
jump off the highest bridge she can find? 

Highwind, the from the pic you posted I'd say that you a close encounter with the elephant that you posted in the 'guess the women' thread.  How was the...well you know?

Well, the baboon is reported as seeing them both sitting back smoking cigarettes afterwards, with big ole smiles on their faces/trunks...but you know how those baboons exaggerate. 

I try to picture the guys here as the customers I have dealt with through the day.I try to picture the guys here as the customers I have dealt with through the day.

Yesterday one of you would have baboon that and asked me if I could find any better clothes to put on - I was wearing comfy Levi's and a t-shirt, perfectly acceptable, not reveiling (which was his problem) but easy to work in and launder another would have been the guy that came in and talked 'til everyone else was blue in the face, seems the last lightening storm ended up 'killing' acouple of his horses.  (They got spooked and ran in front of a speeding dump truck.) and another would have been the guy that wanted like 900 feet of trimmer twine to use, when asked what size machine, he said he was going to get the twine and then think about a machine.

Gees, Sherri after dealing with winners like that its amazing you don't join a convent or become a ...well, you know.....   Gees, Sherri...jeans and a t-shirt...how could you?!  Next time that winner has an appointment, I would show up wearing a tight mini skirt and low cut shirt...and ask him how he likes the new uniform?!!

But seriously, let me have my crazy dreams...that every guy here looks just like my honey...

Awww....Chris....you've got a good woman there. 

Sherri

Paula

MissSnowshoveler

Reply #9   Jun 25, 2005 8:43 am
Paula wrote:

Gees, Sherri after dealing with winners like that its amazing you don't join a convent or become a ...well, you know.....   Gees, Sherri...jeans and a t-shirt...how could you?!  Next time that winner has an appointment, I would show up wearing a tight mini skirt and low cut shirt...and ask him how he likes the new uniform?!!

Awww....Chris....you've got a good woman there. 

Sherri

Paula

I was thinking that I was going to have to dust off the bikini for this guy...you know the type...70ish, don't give a rats a$$ what they do - what's gonna happen - they die in prison, but at least they wouldn't be lonely.  That's the kinda goof that he is.

Chris keeps telling that he has a good woman and I keep asking to meet her, but he never seems to produce her, wonder what's up with that.  I think it is me who is lucky to have found the right guy this time.  He rarely says no to anything I want, the snowball bush and rose bush that's sitting on the doorstep - well, they are still sitting on the doorstep, he hasn't planted them yet.  (Could be partly my fault - don't know where to put them.)

Sherri

Paula

Reply #10   Jun 25, 2005 12:10 pm
Chris and Sherri

Its nice to see two people treat each other so well. 

Paula

Highwind

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.

Reply #11   Jun 25, 2005 1:47 pm

Paula wrote:
Hey FullofWind
When are you due buddy?  Did the doc say if they are trips or quads you're carrying ?  ...

I think of it as a life long labour of love with beer. Won't be due for at least another 20 years.

Sherri wrote:

Not bad if you are on top, but issues get to be quite pressing when you are on the bottom.

Sherri wrote:
Yesterday one of you would have baboon that and asked me if I could find any better clothes to put on - I was wearing comfy Levi's and a t-shirt, perfectly acceptable, not reveiling (which was his problem) but easy to work in

Well, if you are going to take advice on how to dress for success in the wrong spirit, then next time I come into your shop, I won't offer any.
Sheeesh. Women constantly complain that men stand in their way when it comes to climbing the corporate ladder. Along comes one who thingks you have the assets for success, who takes the time to suggest attire that would be appropriate for getting ahead, and you diss him. I'll never understand women.

PS: please, please post pictures of you in that miniskirt and low cut top or bikini. We caring forum members can let you know whether such attire would make us want to conduct more business in your store, or at least drop in to browse more often.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.

Replies: 2 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42