Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Bowl games of Oklahoma and LSU (FROM WILL)

Community Discussions

Search For:
xydcxrwjj

CAT,S NAME IS SCOOTER
SHE CAT,S NAME IF FLUFFY

Bowl games of Oklahoma and LSU (FROM WILL)
Original Message   Dec 30, 2004 6:17 pm
Marshall--I know this is an off subject, but it is very popular down in this part of the country and I will be up in Oklahoma. Football time---Tigers are loosing their coach 2.5 Million a year was not enough for him---I have an idea the morale is low on the team but I am a Tiger fan, thru and thru. I also wish Your Oklahoma Sooners the best---With that quarterback and couple of running backs, I look for them to do well. Until then you take care and may the end of this year and the first of new year be good to you. God bless you and may you and your family be watched over from above--Will

WILL
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: Bowl games of Oklahoma and LSU (FROM WILL)
Reply #1   Dec 30, 2004 6:31 pm
Marshall--I know this is an off subject, but it is very popular down in this part of the country and I will be up in Oklahoma. Football time---Tigers are loosing their coach 2.5 Million a year was not enough for him---I have an idea the morale is low on the team but I am a Tiger fan, thru and thru. I also wish Your Oklahoma Sooners the best---With that quarterback and couple of running backs, I look for them to do well. Until then you take care and may the end of this year and the first of new year be good to you. God bless you and may you and your family be watched over from above--Will

Hey Will, don't you know 2.5 Million is not enough to eat on these days? <sarcasticly speaking>

Thanks for the good wishes on the game, I hope we win too. If the Sooners are on their game and clicking on all cylinders, no one can beat them.

What's bringing you to Oklahoma?

xydcxrwjj

CAT,S NAME IS SCOOTER
SHE CAT,S NAME IF FLUFFY

Reply #2   Dec 30, 2004 6:41 pm

Hey Will, don't you know 2.5 Million is not enough to eat on these days? <sarcasticly speaking>

Thanks for the good wishes on the game, I hope we win too. If the Sooners are on their game and clicking on all cylinders, no one can beat them.

I am glad we are not playing your team. I have watched them game after game and I don,t believe they can be beat---Your friend--Will

WILL
Marshall

Reply #3   Dec 30, 2004 7:24 pm

I am glad we are not playing your team. I have watched them game after game and I don,t believe they can be beat---Your friend--Will

Will, good luck against those Haweyes. I have no idea who I would put a bet on in the game, if I were a betting man? If the Tigers play like they have the rest of the season since the Georgia game, I think they have a good chance to win.

faithfulFrank

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
to gain what he cannot lose....

Reply #4   Dec 30, 2004 10:05 pm
Wow........a quote in a quote in a quote....!!
My computer screen is almost 3-D,
Almost like looking at a "Magic Eye"..........

Wowwwwwwwww!!

Frank D.

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
Stewart

Reply #5   Jan 3, 2005 3:56 pm
I sure hope the Sooners really take care of USC! A big win would be nice! I kind of hated to see Les Miles jump ship from OSU. He seems like a pretty good coach.

Boomer Sooner!

Marshall

Reply #6   Jan 3, 2005 5:28 pm
Stewart,

No doubt, I want to see them whonp some butt too! I'll take any win though.

OSU will always be a coaches stepping stone school, not enough big money or prestige there.

OH, glad to see you made it over here to Abby's!!

xydcxrwjj

CAT,S NAME IS SCOOTER
SHE CAT,S NAME IF FLUFFY

Reply #7   Jan 3, 2005 6:50 pm
Marshall--Wondered why you asked about me coming to Oklahoma---I reread my post and see why. What I meant to say was --football is some important in Oklahoma also. Getting old and not sharp as I once was. Hope this finds you well and I am waiting for that ball game to get here (Oklahoma vs USC) Hope Danny White and Peterson are gassed up and ready to go. They are something on offense. May God Bless you and keep you and your family now and always--Will (Got a dog named "Devon" as well as Scooter and Fluffy)
This message was modified Jan 3, 2005 by xydcxrwjj

WILL
Marshall

Reply #8   Jan 3, 2005 7:58 pm
Will,

TY again and God bless you sir! Yes, OU football is bigger than a Presidential Election here. It's almost as big as Nascar is in Georgia and Tennessee.

Will Devon retreive a stick?

xydcxrwjj

CAT,S NAME IS SCOOTER
SHE CAT,S NAME IF FLUFFY

Reply #9   Jan 5, 2005 6:57 am
Marshall--Devon is just a Mixed breed cur dog that found a good home.(He is a good boy) He thinks my wife is a queen.(she feeds him) Just a short note this morning---wanted to say and really don,t know what to say except I have had enough football this year. To be honest , I am sick--your friend- Will
This message was modified Jan 5, 2005 by xydcxrwjj

WILL
Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Reply #10   Jan 5, 2005 7:48 am
Will

The mixed breed dogs make great family members...every dog we had growing up, we got from the pound or was a stray. And we didn't have any problems with their health or temperament.

Paula

P.S. Funny story: As kids we used to feel it was our job to feed every stray animal that crossed our paths (poor Mom). One day, a black lab was in our yard so we let him in to be fed. He ate and then made a beeline for my mom's bed. When my mom went to get him off her bed, he growled at her so she let him stay there. And he was our dog (named him Blue because of his blue-black fur) after that. He had a great temperament (never saw him growl again) and was very protective of us kids.

Paula

Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42