Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Intercom off switches

Community Discussions

Search For:
MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

Intercom off switches
Original Message   Mar 27, 2005 6:57 am
A jumbo jet is just coming into the Toronto Airport on its final approach. The pilot comes on the intercom, "This is your Captain. We're on our final descent into Toronto. I want to thank you for flying with us today and I hope you enjoy your stay in Toronto".
He forgets to switch off the intercom. Now the whole plane can hear his conversation from the cockpit. The co-pilot says to the pilot. "Well, skipper, watcha gonna do in Toronto?" Now all ears are listening to this conversation. "Well" says the skipper, "first I'm gonna check into the hotel and take a crap. Then I'm gonna take that new stewardess out for supper, you know, the one with the huge boobs. I'm gonna wine and dine her, take her back to my room and put it to her all night."
Everyone on the plane is trying to get a look at the new stewardess. She's so embarrassed that she runs from the back of the plane to try and get to the cockpit to turn off the intercom. Halfway down the aisle, she trips over an old lady's bag and down she goes. The old lady leans over and says: "No need to run dear, "He's gotta take a crap first."

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Termy

Re: Intercom off switches
Reply #1   Mar 27, 2005 12:48 pm
I really enjoied that! Good story. Sometimes we make mistakes, but sometimes mistakes can become the funniest thing ever lol.

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42