Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Oreck XL Pro-Plus @ Costco... Now with pictures...

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Acerone

Oreck XL Pro-Plus @ Costco... Now with pictures...
Original Message   Jun 24, 2009 1:30 pm
Saw today the Costco now sell the Oreck for $299 something I really didn't pay close attention just noticed a black charcoal color vacuum that everyone seem to have in the shopping cart...<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>
This message was modified Jun 30, 2009 by Acerone
Replies: 77 - 86 of 86Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Oreck XL Pro-Plus @ Costco... Now with pictures...
Reply #77   Sep 1, 2009 12:17 pm
mole wrote:
Hi Carmine,

Why would any self respecting INDY want to bail out dyson now after they got stuck the first time[WHEN THINGS WERE GOOD THEY DID NOT NEED THE INDYS] remember

The day will come when the indys will start dictating their policys to dyson.

Such as ill sell your vacuums only when the customer wants it and understands how medicre and underperforming and overpriced it really is.

Dyson set their own trap and got caught not by the tail but by the neck.I wish them luck they are going to need it.

Now do you know why GASKO bailed""""""""

regards

MOLE

Hi MOLE:

Acerone posted here that he sold 600 new dysons in one year and took a leave of absence and went back to dyson to order/sell and dyson said no.  He didn't sell enough!  50 a month is not enough?  Doesn't make sense.

With consumers use to high dyson prices, depending on the wholesale costs/deals to the indy's, with rake offs for parts, dyson sales and service could be profitable.  I wouldnt recommend any store going exclusively with dyson, as Gasko said he wanted to do, but certainly a part of the business, even if small.  Dyson has to cave to the indy's, unless it opens its own stores.  And after 7 years here, it hasn't.  Don't expect dyson to any time soon.  So indy's are the key to the future if dyson wants to survive for the long haul. 

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #78   Sep 1, 2009 4:04 pm
Severus wrote:
I certainly can't speak for Tom Gasko, but it would seem that he had a once in a life time opportunity to be the curator of a vacuum cleaner museum.  He donated his vacuum collection to the museum if I read correctly.  Rather than dealing with buying/selling/repairing, he got to do what he really loves.  I hope he is successful. 

You are too kind.  Always the gentleman.  Are you positive that you aren't Venson? 
CarmineD

Reply #79   Sep 1, 2009 5:08 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
You are too kind.  Always the gentleman.  Are you positive that you aren't Venson? 

HS:

Phrased another way, SEVERUS and Venson are both positive, kind and gentlemen.  

Carmine D.

This message was modified Sep 1, 2009 by CarmineD
CarmineD

Reply #80   Sep 3, 2009 8:18 pm
Update on the dyson DC07 Animal repair:

Just rec'd a call on the tele from the lovely lady saying her dyson is working as good as new!  She's filled the bin several times and dumped.  Using the technique I showed her.  An educated consumer!

Carmine D.

This message was modified Sep 3, 2009 by CarmineD
HARDSELL

Reply #81   Sep 3, 2009 9:15 pm
CarmineD wrote:

Just rec'd a call on the tele from the lovely lady saying her dyson is working as good as new!  She's filled the bin several times and dumped.  Using the technique I showed her.  An educated consumer!

Carmine D.

Such a touching story.

An engineer who doesn't know how to maintain a vacuum and a pro who doesn.t know how to use a Dyson in his home.  They spend time together and now the engineer knows how to use a vacuum.  Amazing.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #82   Sep 3, 2009 9:50 pm
CarmineD wrote:

Carmine D.

....You see! - You just proved your retirement isn’t a total disaster. 

DIB

CarmineD

Reply #83   Sep 4, 2009 1:11 am
HARDSELL wrote:
Such a touching story.

An engineer who doesn't know how to maintain a vacuum and a pro who doesn.t know how to use a Dyson in his home.  They spend time together and now the engineer knows how to use a vacuum.  Amazing.

HS:

Doesn't know how?  And/or didn't think she had to because of what she was told when she bought her dyson?  NEVER CLOGS, NEVER LOSES SUCTION!  Recall this WAS the dyson mantra when she bought her DC07.  James can't use it anymore.  Untrue according to the ASA.  There is a difference.  Surely ,even you as challenged as you are, can understand that distinction between lying about your product and telling buyers the truth.

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #84   Sep 4, 2009 1:12 am
DysonInventsBig wrote:
....You see! - You just proved your retirement isn’t a total disaster. 

DIB

Actually DIB, keeping you adequately informed has been a disaster.  You ignore/refuse to learn.

Carmine D.

retardturtle1

Reply #85   Sep 4, 2009 8:39 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Actually DIB, keeping you adequately informed has been a disaster.  You ignore/refuse to learn.

Carmine D.

HI CARMINE

Lets not forget...avoids/dodges questions...with babble/theories about bad vacuum people.

turtle1

CarmineD

Reply #86   Sep 5, 2009 6:48 am
Hello 'turtle1'

Exactly.

Carmine D.

Replies: 77 - 86 of 86Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42