Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > I Need Help With A Mower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

I Need Help With A Mower
Original Message   Feb 20, 2005 7:37 am
Hey guys sorry i haven't been on here in a long time, been real busy. My lawn business on the side is growing so i needed a backup mower, and something to get into back yards with. Well i went and seen the guy i bought my first Exmark from, I was looking for a 36in walkbehind. He said I have one, the mower is a Bridges it's got  a Kaw. on it and the same gear box as my Exmark. It looks like a good mower and he only wanted 500.00 for it so i bought it. The thing cuts like a champ and runs great, but i can' t find any info on this mower. I searched the internet for like 3 hrs lastnight and nothing. Can anyone help me please?   thanks for any help, Mike

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
Replies: 1 - 10 of 13NextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Re: I Need Help With A Mower
Reply #1   Feb 20, 2005 7:59 am
I haven't seen one yet I'm sure it's has one I'll look when i go back out thanks. There is a 1 800 # on there for a dealer but i was told they closed down. They are located in Tampa. I'm gonna give it a try Mon. morning. thanks 

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
mrmom

Reply #2   Feb 20, 2005 9:02 am
Post a pic here. Somebody might recognize it. You never know.....
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #3   Feb 20, 2005 9:28 am
What color is the mower? How many HP is the Kawasaki engine? Is it a gear or hydro? Is the deck fixed or floating?
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Reply #4   Feb 20, 2005 9:45 am
It's a fixed deck its got a kawasaki on it with the same gear box as the Exmarks run i think its made by techumshe. If you looked at it from at distance you would say its a Exmark. The only thing i see diffrent on it from my other mower( Exmark) is the drive pulleys. The linkages are a little diffrent. I'm not at home right now but tonight i'll try to get a picture and post it. I might nedd a little help doing it though. thanks mike

faithfulFrank

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
to gain what he cannot lose....

Reply #5   Feb 20, 2005 9:50 am
Welcome back Mike!
Sorry I can't help ya........I won't be sitting on my exmark for months.....the only OPE I touch now is orange.

Frank D.

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Reply #6   Feb 20, 2005 1:31 pm
I found one tag on it that says Black & Henry???

Marshall

Reply #7   Feb 20, 2005 1:57 pm
Maybe you have a one of a kind? LOL

Black and Henry almost sounds like a dealer/store.
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Reply #8   Feb 20, 2005 4:49 pm
Ok, I got the name plate all cleaned up and i was wrong! The manufacture is Black Rock and they are out of Louisville Kentucky. Is that any help?   Also can someone tell me what the h.p of a  FC420V  Kawasaki motor is??

Marshall

Reply #9   Feb 20, 2005 8:10 pm
The Kawa is a 14HP OHV Single lung.
robmints

Reply #10   Feb 20, 2005 8:37 pm
Al lot of mowers like that. Exmark is red, I think some older Yazoo are red, newer Yazoo and YK are mostly yellow I think, Quick is green, Toro is red. I think there is a member or two from Arkansas, maybe they can help when they check in.
Replies: 1 - 10 of 13NextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42