Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > I Need Help With A Mower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

I Need Help With A Mower
Original Message   Feb 20, 2005 7:37 am
Hey guys sorry i haven't been on here in a long time, been real busy. My lawn business on the side is growing so i needed a backup mower, and something to get into back yards with. Well i went and seen the guy i bought my first Exmark from, I was looking for a 36in walkbehind. He said I have one, the mower is a Bridges it's got  a Kaw. on it and the same gear box as my Exmark. It looks like a good mower and he only wanted 500.00 for it so i bought it. The thing cuts like a champ and runs great, but i can' t find any info on this mower. I searched the internet for like 3 hrs lastnight and nothing. Can anyone help me please?   thanks for any help, Mike

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
Replies: 1 - 13 of 13View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 13 of 13View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42