Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Paramount leaf blower parts

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
bus708

Paramount leaf blower parts
Original Message   Nov 10, 2010 9:45 am
I'm at a loss. I have a Paramount GB350  leaf blower with a 2 cycle Mitubishi engine. I need a priming bulb. My old one is so old it has gotten hard. Does anyone know ware i can get a new one or a new carb assembly?  I cant find any serial # on the engine or any info on the engine or Parmount blowers
This message was modified Nov 10, 2010 by bus708
Replies: 6 - 10 of 10Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
bus708

Re: Paramount leaf blower parts
Reply #6   Nov 19, 2010 12:10 am
Friiy

Thanks  for the info. The toro loks very much the same. I cant see the bottom of that unit though. Mine has a drain valve or somthing on the bottom.I'm trying to get my pictures posted. I have them on flicker. I cant seem to get them to post. I will  post them as soon as I figure it out. Again thanks
friiy

Reply #7   Nov 20, 2010 12:17 am
likely the carb purge line, Hold down the lever and push the primmer till it pees.. There is a toro I am sure that has that.... Friiy
Bill_H

Reply #8   Nov 20, 2010 10:04 pm
bus708 wrote:
Friiy

Thanks  for the info. The toro loks very much the same. I cant see the bottom of that unit though. Mine has a drain valve or somthing on the bottom.I'm trying to get my pictures posted. I have them on flicker. I cant seem to get them to post. I will  post them as soon as I figure it out. Again thanks

If you're not having any luck with flickr, try imageshack.us  It's been very reliable.

Who the hell let all the morning people run things?
bus708

Reply #9   Nov 20, 2010 10:17 pm
These are pics of my carb.

I can't get flicker to post my pics. Please  copy and paste my url to see my pics.   http://www.flickr.com/photos/bus708/   

This message was modified Nov 20, 2010 by bus708
Shryp

Reply #10   Nov 21, 2010 4:28 am
This message was modified Nov 21, 2010 by Shryp
Replies: 6 - 10 of 10Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42