Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Blower won't move

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Vangellis

Dream more easy in the chair that really fits you.

Blower won't move
Original Message   Jan 11, 2005 2:32 pm
Hi gang. With more snow coming down right now, I went out to the shed this morning to do a pre-check on the blower to make sure it's ready to go tomorrow morning when I get home from work. Started ok, and ran ok for a couple minutes. Out of nowhere it just stopped going forward or reverse. Auger is working and drive belt is working. It's not making any funny sounds either. I didn't have time to pull the back cover off to check the chains or drive disk yet. I had to eat and now it's off to get some rest for tonight. It's a circa 1990 JD 726. Here's a pic, with my back up next to it if I don't get it running. It's supposed to be another sloppy mix. Snow now, sleet later then rain all day tomorrow. This stuffs no fun!  LOL
                               Any help or what to look for is appreciated,    Kevin

Simplicity Conquest
Replies: 1 - 28 of 28View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 28 of 28View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42