Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Need help picking a vacuum cleaner...

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
tw23

Need help picking a vacuum cleaner...
Original Message   Jul 13, 2012 1:38 am
Hey, I need some help picking a vacuum cleaner. Price is not really an issue, but I want to use the vacuum cleaner for these purposes: -pet hair -carpet -wood floor -tile floor I also want the vacuum to be light-weight... Can anybody suggest a good vacuum? Thanks ;) . All the best, tw23
Replies: 54 - 56 of 56Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum_Man

Re: Need help picking a vacuum cleaner...
Reply #54   Aug 12, 2013 11:28 am
Hi Everyone

I have had a read through this thread and in between the arguing and people waging war on each other, there is some good info. I found it useful to think about what it was I wanted and needed my vacuum for and then looked at a comparison chart to see which ticked the most of my boxes.

Does anyone in this forum own a Panasonic Vacuum? I have heard mixed things about them but a couple have a decent amp motor so am considering a trial with one.

Take care

This message was modified Aug 12, 2013 by a moderator
Katherine77

Reply #55   Sep 10, 2013 11:48 am
Most of the dysons I've used have worked wonders but if you are looking for something not as pricey I also found the Bissell clean view onepass does great work as well. I purchased one for a younger friend of mine who just go her own apartment. She loves it for her apartment.
This message was modified Sep 10, 2013 by a moderator
TheodoreRivera

Reply #56   Jun 27, 2014 7:34 am
YOu have to buy multi purpose vacuum cleaner it can fulfill all your need some good sugetions are: # Frontgate - Multi-purpose Home Vacuum Cleaner. # Miele S5980 Capricorn Canister Vacuum Cleaner w/ Full-Size AdjustablePowerbrush. # Sebo K3 Air Belt Canister Vacuum Cleaner. # Rainbow E Series Canister Vacuum Cleaner Wet / Dry. # Dyson DC25 Animal Ball-Technology Upright Vacuum Cleaner. # Eureka 3670G Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum. # Shark Navigator Professional hardwood floor vacuum cleaners.
Replies: 54 - 56 of 56Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2014 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42