Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Best Vac for laminate/pile carpet

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Freya1

Best Vac for laminate/pile carpet
Original Message   Nov 25, 2010 3:09 pm
I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have an 1100 sq.foot townhouse that I share with two kids, two cats, and a lab. My main floor is laminate hardwood and lino, the stairs and upper level are carpet. I need to vacuum at least 3 times a week (it gets pretty dirty awfully fast!), but my current vacuum is awful, so I end up sweeping the downstairs before washing the floors (really, I'm sure I'm just redistributing the dirt into the air), using a hand vac on the stairs...you get the idea. I'd like to get a canister vacuum as I think it'll be easier to lug up and down the stairs as well as do the furniture with, but I don't know what to get. I've been reading reviews for a couple of weeks, and it seems that for all the good reviews of a particular vacuum, there's just as many (if not more) bad ones. Being a single mom, I can't really afford to spend more than $300. If anybody has any suggestions for a good vacuum, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! I'm in Canada if that helps
This message was modified Nov 25, 2010 by Freya1
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Thread
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42