Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Kenmore Progressive Glide 30100 upright - stick vac

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Severus

If my vacuum can remove even one spec of dirt that yours misses, then mine is better than yours - even if there's no proof that mine would have picked up as much dirt as yours...

Kenmore Progressive Glide 30100 upright - stick vac
Original Message   Oct 22, 2010 11:46 am
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02030100000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=L1

It looks like Sears has a new Kenmore stick vac with power nozzle.  Price is $199.99 currently. 

Product Description from website:

The Kenmore Progressive Glide upright vacuum cleaner combines heavy-duty cleaning and lightweight maneuverability into a single stylish upright.

• Ultra lightweight - 12.9 lbs - makes the Glide effortless to use, carry, and put away
  • Swivel+ steering system makes it easy to avoid obstacles and furniture
  • Electronic Dirt Sensor alerts you to the dirt that you can't see
  • Foot-activated Height Adjust sets the vacuum at the perfect height to clean your carpet
  • Fingertip Control allows you to clean multiple surfaces with the touch of a finger
  • Optimum Carpet and Bare Floor cleaning delivered by a 2 motor system
  • Vacuum contains recyclable plastic, uses 100% recyclable packaging, and uses 17% less energy than a 12 amp vacuum
  • (Let's see 17% less than a 12 amp vacuum - 0.83*12= 10 amps motor.)

The smart tyrant writes his own story to ensure that it is favorable.  The lazy will repeat lines from the book without fact checking. 
    Replies: 1 - 13 of 13View as Thread
    Replies: 1 - 13 of 13View as Thread
    Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
    AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
    Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
    Site by Take 42