Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Piranha 8lb lightweight vacuum

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Severus

If my vacuum can remove even one spec of dirt that yours misses, then mine is better than yours - even if there's no proof that mine would have picked up as much dirt as yours...

Piranha 8lb lightweight vacuum
Original Message   Jun 11, 2010 12:54 am
Sam's club is offering this 8 lb vacuum that is advertised as being made in the US.   It seems like this used to be sold under the Rubbermade brand, the Bissell brand, and the Kenmore brand.  Not sure about the availability of bags.  Has anyone used one of these? 

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=189078&navAction=push#desc

Description

At only 8 lbs., Piranha's lightweight vacuum has the power to deliver heavyweight commercial cleaning results with an incredible 160 CFM. Tackling even the toughest commercial cleaning tasks, this 8 lb. vacuum will not only maximize cleaning speed and results, it will help minimize on-the-job injuries and worker's compensation claims due to its light weight.

Specifications

• Dual fan technology
  • Ergonomic handle with easy to use switch
  • Extra wide, non-marking injection molded rubber bumper
  • Powerful motor that delivers 160 CFM
  • Aluminum fan motors resist wear out from metal objects such as paper clips and coins
  • Moves effortlessly from carpet to hard floor surfaces
  • Self-adjusting brush roll

• Warranty

Assembled Country

Component Country

USA

The smart tyrant writes his own story to ensure that it is favorable.  The lazy will repeat lines from the book without fact checking. 
    Replies: 1 - 18 of 18View as Thread
    Replies: 1 - 18 of 18View as Thread
    Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
    AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
    Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
    Site by Take 42