Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Oreck sues Dyson TWICE over Dyson's advertised claim of - “No Loss of Suction”...

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
DysonInventsBig

Original Message   Mar 1, 2009 5:50 pm
Story here:  http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/40463852.html

This message was modified Mar 1, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

Replies: 131 - 140 of 150Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
HARDSELL

Reply #131   Jul 27, 2009 5:56 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Excuse me MOLE for answering, but now that we know DIB is a dyson pawn I feel obligated to take his challenge.  THo I won't argue his GUESS amount which is WRONG!  I will argue that the bulk of all repaired vacuums 93-95 percent get the work done in the independent vacuum owned and operated stores regardless of where they are sold. 

Carmine D.

And there we have it.  Indys do not or do not like to repair Dysons.  Therefore no profit from them.  Is it any wonder that the indys prefer all the others.  $$$$ in repair profits.
CarmineD

Reply #132   Jul 27, 2009 6:02 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
And there we have it.  Indys do not or do not like to repair Dysons.  Therefore no profit from them.  Is it any wonder that the indys prefer all the others.  $$$$ in repair profits.

No not quite HS.  The dyson repairs are too expensive costing $100 and more for clutch failures.  Dyson repair customers don't okay these repairs in the current economic times and/or are so upset with the dyson performance based on the exaggerated claims and/or worried the clutches will fail again, they trade in or leave unclaimed.  Oops, there goes another dyson refurb!

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #133   Jul 27, 2009 6:06 pm
CarmineD wrote:
No not quite HS.  The dyson repairs are too expensive costing $100 and more for clutch failures.  Dyson repair customers don't okay these repairs in the current economic times and/or are so upset with the dyson performance based on the exaggerated claims and/or worried the clutches will fail again, they trade in or leave unclaimed.  Oops, there goes another dyson refurb!

Carmine D.

Recall HS that a past dyson poster here whose name has recently surfaced bragged that he would pay off his mortgage with dyson repairs.  Didn't happen.  Customers didn't pay for the repairs.

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #134   Jul 27, 2009 6:08 pm
CarmineD wrote:
DIB:

I call them as I see them.  There is a valid reason that the vacuum cleaner store owners and operators [the backbone of the vacuum industry in the USA, not the supposed innovators with 475 paid engineers who charge luxury prices for nothing more than average with a sugar coated marketed as in hype] are called indies as in independents.  They don't cotton and/or are beholden to any one brand.  They pck and choose the best for their clientele for the price. They are not puppets on a string manipulated by a pied piper called James like you are here. 

Your theory about a huge nationwide independent vacuum store owner/operator conspiracy against dyson and James is a hoax, a con, just like many of the dyson product claims.  It's the pied piper's calling to keep you in tow.

Carmine D.

Maybe you should quit speaking for mole since it continues to make you look bad.  I believe he has a conspiracy judging from his words. Since you two speak for the indys there just may be a conspiracy.

mole wrote:

Hey DIB.
I see your still following the Dyson credo,I am happy for you,of course you have to or else Jimmy would cut you loose like GASKO.The indys are in business to make a living just like you, Any independent that can handle this downturn are going to comeback even stronger, Just so you know many already have,Its not by luck but by knowledge and treating the customer right,Trust me its not always about the money motive.

You can mark my words By the time i get done with dyson and his band of thieves and con men.They will be growing their own potatoes again ,just to survive,,,,,,,,,,,,

regards

MOLE

CarmineD

Reply #135   Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm
HS:

I'm retired from the vacuum store business.  Have been since 1992.  Tho I worked as an industry consultant up to 2006.  I speak for the indies of which MOLE is one.  Not for MOLE.  He does fine for himself with you dyson twins.

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #136   Jul 27, 2009 6:18 pm
It's moved.
This message was modified Jul 27, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

CarmineD

Reply #137   Jul 27, 2009 6:22 pm
Yes, DIB and its made by the same company that makes the 2 wheel barrow for LOWE's: Jackson.  Back to the beginning.  The upshot of the ballbarrow is a 2 wheel barrow with 2X the capacity as the ballbarrow and less expensive in price.

Thank you.

Carmine D.

Poster's Note: Response to DIB who posted a picture of a Jackson one wheel barrow here on the thread.  Subsequently moved.

This message was modified Jul 27, 2009 by CarmineD
CarmineD

Reply #138   Jul 27, 2009 6:24 pm
BTW, DIB I got you so mixed up you posted on the wrong thread.  Or perhaps, you did so intentionally since you can't dispute the facts I posted on either, so you revert to confuse the issues!  Good dyson strategy.

Carmine D.

Poster's Note:  DIB moved the post to the correct thread.  Dazed by the overwhelming volume of facts about wheel barrows that I provided to him, he posted responses on the wrong thread. 

This message was modified Jul 27, 2009 by CarmineD
HARDSELL

Reply #139   Jul 27, 2009 6:29 pm
CarmineD wrote:
HS:

I'm retired from the vacuum store business.  Have been since 1992.  Tho I worked as an industry consultant up to 2006.  I speak for the indies of which MOLE is one.  Not for MOLE.  He does fine for himself with you dyson twins.

Carmine D.

That is like any repairman who quit in 1992.  So much more technology in a few years that you are lost.  OTH, Dyson is the only new technology in vacuums. 

I know about the consulting.  Dyson shoved a vac up your sitter and you still have trouble sitting. Where you used to sit you now have to stand.

CarmineD

Reply #140   Jul 27, 2009 6:32 pm
Well HS you know what us old vacuum independents alwys say:  IF YOU DON'T STAND FOR SOMETHING, YOU'LL FALL FOR ANYTHING.  How's that working for you and DIB?

Carmine D.

Replies: 131 - 140 of 150Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42