Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > DC15 The Ball v DC18 Slim v 'Next Dyson Upright'!

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
DC18

Dyson, Sebo and Bissell user

DC15 The Ball v DC18 Slim v 'Next Dyson Upright'!
Original Message   Sep 14, 2007 5:45 pm
Many see the DC18 Slim as a successor to the DC15 The Ball, although the DC18 is lighter to move the DC15 glides I feel glides and steers better due to the metal soleplate and bigger ball setup.  The ball needs to be slighter bigger on the DC18 to improve the steering.  Is the 'ball' concept the way forward for Dyson!?  Yes and No.  Yes it has changed the way Dyson Upright cleaners are used.  Not if they want to address the issues Customers still have in that they are to bulky to clean under low furniture and under beds etc...  The DC18 Slim addresses some of that by moving the dirt path hose into the centre unlike the DC15 and with a slim body you are able to clean under kitchen cupboards and skirting without knocking the radiators!  One of the things I've noticed on both models is the cleaning head is not as flexible as previous models - I mean the 2 point pivot head and soleplate like the DC07 and DC14 have. 

With the DDM to be introduced into the Dyson Upright range lighter powerful cleaners seems to be the 'in' thing at present!?  The DC18 Slim is one of the best Uprights I believe Dyson has launched to date!  The DC07 in the UK being the most powerful they have produced to date!  Where is the next upright from Dyson going to fit into the ever growing range!?

Will it feature the DDM or a new cyclone system different to the Level 3 in the US!?

This message was modified Sep 14, 2007 by DC18
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42