Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Follow up on Power pruner

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Follow up on Power pruner
Original Message   Mar 19, 2005 10:24 pm
Hey guys, well I ran across a pruner for sale today. It's  a Sthil model # HT101 I looked it up the saw runs for around 600.00 new. Well it was used 3 times he said the bar has one scrach on it, and the rest of the saw looked show room new. I bought it for 500.00 he had the recipt and the paper work for it. I asked him why he was selling it he said he bought it to cut down a couple of limbs and doesn't need it no more. Kinda sounds funny but oh well I got it. Anyone have this saw? thanks mike

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42