Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > info on Speedex tractors?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
bontaiJoe

If it's free, it's for me!

info on Speedex tractors?
Original Message   Mar 16, 2005 12:08 pm
I just recently found out that Speedex stopped production in 2002. I did find an owners' website that seems dedicated to the vintage tractors of the 1950s and 1960s but essentially no info on stuff from the 1980s-1990s. Anyone here own one or use one? What do you think of them? Are parts still available?

"Man's mind stretched to a new idea, never goes back to its original dimension." -Oliver Wendell Holmes
Replies: 11 - 12 of 12Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
robmints

Re: info on Speedex tractors?
Reply #11   Mar 19, 2005 9:10 am
Engineered Products

Never mind. I see they are different now, thanks Chris.
bontaiJoe

If it's free, it's for me!

Re: info on Speedex tractors?
Reply #12   Mar 21, 2005 11:13 am
Hopefully, I have this info correct. The company that made Power King and Economy tractors is still in the parts business, but can't manufacture tractors because of some legal problem, as it was told to me. Here is a good site for more info on Power King:

http://www.powerking.info/

"Man's mind stretched to a new idea, never goes back to its original dimension." -Oliver Wendell Holmes
Replies: 11 - 12 of 12Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42