Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Pecanmanwill...needs a rideon mower.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
snowshoveler

tides in dirts out surfs up

Pecanmanwill...needs a rideon mower.
Original Message   Mar 9, 2005 5:13 pm
Hi Will...

you prolly dont know me but i have been reading about your operation and recovery and wishing you all the best.

on a post you mentioned your doctor advised you not to use a pushmower.

how about a nice little rider.

Marshall is the snapper pro guy here he will tell you all there is to know about them.

i strongly suspect he is collecting the whole set and may have doubles or even tripples of some models.

so maybe if we all ask him real nice he will give you one and then you can mow your lawn and get a bit of fresh air without causing yourself any undue strain.

hope you are well on the road to a full recovery  

so Marshall how about it can you ...can you  hunh.

later chris

craftsman 10/28 snowblower with tracks   husky 372xpg chainsaw   sachs dolmar bc212 bushsaw   mondo trimmer   monster tractor with trailer    cheep wheelbarro and couple shovels and a partridge in a pear tree 
Replies: 1 - 13 of 13View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 13 of 13View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42