Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > 6-12" for NE

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

6-12" for NE
Original Message   Feb 27, 2005 11:36 pm
We are supposed to get the largest storm that we've had yet this year totaling up to 6-12" for the area.  I guess other places are supposed to get up 14".  It will make for some nice pictures.  Below is a forecast from central PA. 

A WINTER STORM WARNING is in effect for all of south central PA. Here We Go!!  A coastal low is headed our way, keeping us cold enough for snow and with the storm tracking close to the coast, it will give us plenty of snow.  Right now it looks like much of our viewing area will receive about 6 to 12 inches of snow. Some places in eastern Lancaster, Chester, Berks and towards the Poconos could have over a foot of snow.  The storm could also provide heavy snow and  ice problems for the Delmarva and New Jersey.  We should expect the snow to begin midmorning Monday and become intense for the Afternoon and Evening hours.  It will thin out Monday Night, but still possibly drop another inch or two.  We'll also have the winds pick up Monday, becoming rather blustery in the Afternoon and early evening.  The March Lion is a day early, but one we'll have to dig out of.

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

Replies: 1 - 21 of 21View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 21 of 21View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42