Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Just installed new Snow Cab on Ariens 1332DLE

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
faithfulFrank

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
to gain what he cannot lose....

Just installed new Snow Cab on Ariens 1332DLE
Original Message   Feb 27, 2005 4:20 pm
Hey Guys,
Just installed the new snow cab on the new Ariens 1332DLE.
Looks good, and I'm hearing we may get a big storm starting tomorrow night and Tuesday.
I'll try to get some pics posted.

It looks like a nice snow cab, but the instructions were somewhat challenging......it would have been much easier if I just installed the side brackets on the blower first and just built it up from there, instead of how they tell you to do it.
I still have to move the hourmeter I installed awhile ago now that the cab is on.......

Well, off to work.

Frank D.

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
Replies: 1 - 12 of 12View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 12 of 12View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42