Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Wanna hear a good one??

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Wanna hear a good one??
Original Message   Feb 22, 2005 6:17 pm
I needed some help with my yards yesterday. Well i gave my soon to be brother-in-law a call. Well we get to to the first yard and i told him to use my back up trimmer. I told him it probably needs gas. Well I'm off mowing he brings the trimmer over and says listen to this thing run, well it was knocking. I asked him what gas did you use? He said the same gas you just put in your mower. Should I kill him?? lol I'm just thank full it was my backup just a Cub Cadet. Man that baby is singing now. I guess it was my fault in a way I figured a 21yr old man knows the diffrence in his motors. I bet it won't happen again. take care Mike

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
Replies: 11 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Termy

Re: Wanna hear a good one??
Reply #11   Feb 24, 2005 4:24 pm
More than that my friend!

I used to work for my landlord and mowed and trimmed all the lawns in our mobile park. We have two walk behind 4-cycles and we have two riders. But, one of them is a diesal running GT. I never made a mistake in which gas to put in any of the equipment. Then towards the end there, I was let go and someone took over. Shortly there aftor, Jimmy put diesal fuel in the Honda Walk Behind! It took them for ever to get it started and when they did, they had to run it on choke to get the diesal out of there!

Some people were not meant to work with OPE. Those are the people who are highly destructive!

Replies: 11 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42